EXECUTIVE AND PHYSICIAN COACHING
Dr. Kaissi is a professional certified executive and physician coach and holds other certifications in EQi 2.0 and EQi 360 (Emotional Intelligence Assessment), as well as in the Birkman Method of Personality Assessment. He follows the International Coach Federation (ICF) standards of ethical conduct. He helps leaders in healthcare find their career path, maximize their potential and reach peak performance. His approach is based on the role of the executive coach as a “thought partner” that helps the coachee think deeply about issues and challenges that matter to him/her, examine different action options available, and develop a plan for addressing these issues. In this approach, he provides specific resources and tools in a thought-provoking and creative process. He also holds the coachee accountable for making progress on a regular basis through periodic assignments and other tasks, as needed. He has worked with physicians, managers and executives of all levels. A typical coaching engagements starts with assessments and then progresses to goal clarification, identifying obstacles and ends with determining immediate action steps that will get the leader closer to his/her goals.
This program is available only for Trinity University Healthcare Administration graduates within the first 3 years after their graduation. This program includes two coaching sessions, and is available “on scholarship,” i.e. as a no-charge service.
This program is available only for Trinity University Healthcare Administration graduates within the first 3 years after their graduation. This program includes two coaching sessions, and is available “on scholarship,” i.e. as a no-charge service. It includes but is not limited to career transitions, career planning, or specific topics such as managing-up or working in teams. This program is not available for renewal. Individuals that are interested in continuing the coaching relationship with Dr. Kaissi are encouraged to consider the other two programs highlighted below.
This program is available for emerging leaders (physicians, middle managers, assistant directors, directors, etc.) who are preparing to position themselves for an executive (C-suite) position. It provides the emerging leader with the necessary skills and confidence to transition into an executive (C-suite) position.
The “Emerging Leader Program” consists of four phases:
• Phase 1: Assessment Phase (Includes initial client meeting, as well as personality and emotional intelligence assessments)
• Phase 2: Career Evaluation Phase (Includes evaluation of peak experience, values, strengths and the miracle question)
• Phase 3: Career Positioning Phase (Includes goal setting)
• Phase 4: Career Advancement Phase (Includes goal imple mentation)
This program typically spans over four months. It is available for renewal for another four months (support coaching at a slower pace and reduced fee).
This program is offered to executives in the C-suite (CEO, COO, CMO and Vice President, etc.) who are aspiring to maximize their potential and transform into high-performing leaders.
The “High-Performing Leader Program” consists of four phases:
• Phase 1: Discovery Phase (Includes initial client meeting, as well as personality and emotional intelligence assessments and preliminary goal setting)
• Phase 2: Goal Setting Phase (Includes setting specific behavioral and leadership goals)
• Phase 3: Implementation Phase (Includes the development and execution of a coaching road map)
• Phase 4: Milestone Phase (Includes reflection on wins and insights)
This program typically spans over six months. It is available for renewal for another six months (support coaching at a slower pace and reduced fee).
- Vice President, Hospital
- CEO, Hospital
- Pharmacy Manager, Health System
- Director of Quality, Large Health System
- Assistant Director, Large Health System
- Director, System Integration and Innovation, Large Health System
- System Planning Analyst, Large Health System